I’m so tired this week from trying to recover from our area rodeo that I just haven’t had the gumption to take any fun pictures. With that in mind, I haven’t been on top of my game with blog ideas either. It’s amazing what exhaustion will do to you.
So… since I’m pictureless I thought I’d share some interesting tidbits and facts about me that you probably don’t know. (Apologies to the fam, you guys know this stuff.) Pay attention, there may or may not be a pop quiz somewhere down the line for a prize.
1. I’m left handed.
2. I once owned a bright yellow car.
3. I was a 4-eyed, awkwardly tall goober as a pre-teen.
4. I have the same middle name as my mother and her mother. Family tradition that the first born daughter of the first born daughter has the middle name Marie.
5. I can’t stand stupid movies like ‘Airplane’ and ‘Naked Gun’ for their lack of intelligence, but I LOVE ‘Dumb and Dumber’. I know, go figure.
6. I was married AND divorced at age 23. Then I was happily, blissfully, and joyfully remarried at age 27.
7. Grady and I had the world’s shortest courtship. We began dating in November, and married in April. When you know, you just KNOW!
8. I love vegetables, but I can’t choke down broccoli or cauliflower. My poor parents did everything they could to reverse this.
9. I’m hopelessly addicted to Real Housewives of OC, New York and New Jersey.
10. I graduated high school with over 400 kids.
11. I sometimes, um, well.. okay, I’ll just say it. I sometimes snort a little when I laugh really hard. But, it’s all my Grandma’s fault, I got it from her genes. (Sorry Gma!)
12. I can handle spiders and snakes, but mice FREAK ME OUT!
13. I was part of the generation that thought it was cool to French roll our jeans.
14. I always wanted to be an Olympic swimmer, an Olympic figure skater, an Olympic downhill skier, an Olympic track star, an Olympic… I think you get the idea.
15. Contrary to popular belief I am not athletic, outdoorsy, yes, athletic, NO.
16. I’m a Gemini. I know, watch out!
17. I LOVE Eric Clapton blues!
18. Although I love to cook, I am not a kitchen gadget fan.
19. I no longer possess my tonsils or my right fallopian tube.
20. And finally… I once had hair shorter than any girl in her right mind should ever have their hair! (NO! I won’t be sharing pictures of this.)
There you have it, tidbits of useless knowledge about moi. You all know I love to share everything with you guys.
Peace, love and crazy stuff!